An energy or psychic attack can happen to anyone at any time. If you have ever suddenly felt angry or upset after meeting someone new? It’s possible they either indirectly or intentionally psychically attacked you. Empaths are more susceptible to psychic attacks, however anyone can suffer from one whether psychically gifted or not. Psychic attacks don’t necessarily need to be during a face to face interaction either. If you are suffering from an undiagnosed illness you may be the victim of a psychic attack, keep reading to find out the signs, symptoms and how you can defend yourself against them.
These are not the only signs, however are the most common ones reported during a psychic attack:
- Coughing or choking on seemingly nothing in particular.
- Feeling cranky or easily irritated.
- A throbbing headache or even symptoms of a migraine.
- Feeling stomach cramps or nausea.
- Constant feelings of guilt, anxiety or worry eating away at you all throughout your day.
- Having a sudden feeling of disorientation or feeling out of sync.
- Difficulty in breathing or a tight feeling in your chest.
- Feeling sharp pains around the shoulders, chest and/or back.
- Feeling like you have the weight of the world on your shoulders.
- Suddenly feeling angry or on edge for no apparent reason.
There are a few symptoms that accompany the above listed signs that can help you distinguish between a physical illness and a psychic attack. Are you having dreams of being attacked? Have you started to question your sanity from having thoughts you know you would not normally have? Do you have fears that have seemingly developed from nowhere? Do you feel like you have lost control of your thoughts and actions? These are all signs of psychic attacks.
If you answered yes to any of the above questions your first step should be to go take a shower or bath. Crossing a source of moving water helps to cleanse negative energy and since filling your bath or standing under the moving water of your showerhead is continual moving water it will help remove the energy, if you are suffering under a particularly strong attack you may want to consider adding salt to your bath water or using a salt scrub to help block the attack once you are out of the water. Once you have acknowledged that this is what is happening to you and begun to soften the attack you can further protect yourself by burning sage and dabbing a bit of sandalwood oil on the back of your neck. You can also try white light meditation, or employing crystals or evil eye pendants for added protection.